Superior Waterproof & Dustproof
- GTS-250W series waterproof and dust-proof rating is IP54. This allows you to continue to your job when the weather slightly changes to a raining condition.
Bluetooth Cable-free Communication
- For contractors looking for a full Tablet computer you can connect the GTS-250W to the Topcon's Telsa, FC-2600 (Keyboard), or FC-250 without a cable. Bluetooth provides you with flexibility to be be up to 10 feet away from the GTS-250W.
High Accuracy & Long Measuring Range
- High accuracy: ±(2mm+2ppm x D) m.s.e.
- Long distance: 2,000m with a Single Prism.
Enhanced Absolute Encoder
- GTS-250W Series adopted an absolute encoder system, which doesn’t require 0 set and realizes stable measurement with less reading error.
Dual-axis tilt sensor
- The dual-axis tilt sensor monitors inclination of both the X and Y axes,and the correct horizontal and vertical angle readings automatically.
Extra-large memory capacity for 24,000 points
- GTS-250W Series store the measured data up to 24,000 points.
Versatile Application Functions
On-board data collection, Survey, Layout, Road Calculation, and many more functions.
- Layout function for coordinate measurement and control stakeout and resection measurements.
- Road function automatically calculates parameters of a complicated spiralcurve and a long distance route simply by defining the start point, end point and curve elements.
Remote Elevation Measurement (R.E.M.)
- To easily determine the height of a point where a prism cannot be placed. Take a distance to a prism placed either directly above or directly below the target point, then sight to the target point.
Missing Line Measurement (M.L.M.)
- To measure horizontal distance, slope distance and height difference between two prisms.